On-campus residents are required to have a meal plan. Students who reside off-campus may opt-in to a weekly meal plan or block meal plan. Questions? Contact Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or call 808-544-0277.
The deadline to make meal plan changes for the fall and spring terms is the Last Day to Register for/Drop 15-Week Classes.
Our Meal Plans
All residents at the Waterfront Lofts residential facility are required to purchase a weekly meal plan. Students must choose a meal plan during the online Housing Application process. Students may choose from three available weekly meal plans.
- 12 Meals per week with $250 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
- 15 Meals per week with $150 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
- All Access (All you can eat) with $50 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
RESIDENT WEEKLY PLANS
- All meals are all you care to eat.
- Food not allowed to be taken “to-go” unless meal not consumed on-site
- All plans also include flex dollars which are used at Pier Nine by Sam Choy - for extra meals or guests, and $100 in Sharks Bucks (used at approved vendors, including Pier Nine by Sam Choy) each semester.
- Flex dollars associated with mandatory plans expire after the last day of the Spring academic semester.
- Sharks Bucks associated with mandatory plans expire on Dec. 31 for Fall semester, and May 31 for Spring semester.
- All meal plans include four guest meal passes per semester.
- Guest meals can only be used with the student enrolled in the meal plan present.
- One guest meal per semester may be donated back to ‘food insecurity program’, and will be matched by Aramark.
- Guest meals expire at the end of the semester.
- Students may request to change their meal plan type (example: from 12 meals per week to All Access) during the first week of classes each semester. After the drop/add deadline for that semester, no changes will be made until the following semester.
Need help with your meal plan?