We’ve kept what’s most important to you in mind, building in the convenience, flexibility, quality, value and healthy options you deserve. Explore our meal plan options to learn more about what would be the best fit for you.
On-campus residents are required to have a meal plan. Students who reside off-campus may opt-in to a weekly meal plan or block meal plan. Questions? Contact Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or call 808-544-0277.
The deadline to make meal plan changes for the fall and spring terms is the Last Day to Register for/Drop 15-Week Classes.
Our Meal Plans
All residents at the Waterfront Lofts residential facility are required to purchase a weekly meal plan. Students must choose a meal plan during the online Housing Application process. Students may choose from three available weekly meal plans.
- 12 Meals per week with $250 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
- 15 Meals per week with $150 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
- All Access (All you can eat) with $50 flex dollars and $100 in Sharks Bucks
RESIDENT WEEKLY PLANS
- All meals are all you care to eat.
- Food not allowed to be taken “to-go” unless meal not consumed on-site
- All plans also include flex dollars which are used at Pier Nine by Sam Choy - for extra meals or guests, and $100 in Sharks Bucks (used at approved vendors, including Pier Nine by Sam Choy) each semester.
- Flex dollars associated with mandatory plans expire after the last day of the Spring academic semester.
- Sharks Bucks associated with mandatory plans expire on Dec. 31 for Fall semester, and May 31 for Spring semester.
- All meal plans include four guest meal passes per semester.
- Guest meals can only be used with the student enrolled in the meal plan present.
- One guest meal per semester may be donated back to ‘food insecurity program’, and will be matched by Aramark.
- Guest meals expire at the end of the semester.
- Students may request to change their meal plan type (example: from 12 meals per week to All Access) during the first week of classes each semester. After the drop/add deadline for that semester, no changes will be made until the following semester.
Need help with your meal plan?